Using an ink stamp to decorate your gifts
Firstly, I recommend using the Versafine ink stamps (please note as an Amazon associate I earn from qualifying purchases, but I only ever recommend products I buy and use myself). I use these ink pads for paper stamping and their fabric ink stamps too.
- To make gift tags. You can either use the full design, or part of it like this. Then simply tie with a piece of ribbon or twine – here I’m using some of our bamboo silk twine and ribbon.
- To decorate envelopes. Either on the front of your envelopes, or over the seal on the reverse.
- To head your writing paper. This is on my own handmade paper too, so it’s extra personal to me, but it will work on any paper you choose.
- To make your own wrapping paper. I use this wonderful handmade tissue paper which has almost fabric like qualities to it. You can stamp a pattern in rows, or offset, however is most pleasing to your eye.
- Using the fabric ink to add as a motif to your bags or clothing. I’m adding it to one of my plant dyed make up bags.
I hope you’ve enjoyed discovering all the ways you can use our rose design ink stamps. Keep an eye out for new designs coming to the shop each season!